Dyson Professional is a global technology company. We transform every category we enter with radical and iconic reinventions that work, perform and look very different.
- 3: Dyson Professional currently has three main areas of technology. Airblade hand dryers, Jake Dyson lighting and Environmental Control machines.
- 65: Dyson machines are sold in more than 65 countries.
- $2.2 billion: Dyson has committed to a $2.2bn investment in future technology. It is developing four new portfolios of technology, and will launch 100 new products around the world in the next four years.
- $7.2 million: Dyson works with over thirty universities worldwide to develop early stage technologies, including a $7.2 investment in a joint robotics lab with Imperial College London, and a Chair of Fluid Mechanics at University of Cambridge.
- 5,000+: Dyson employs more than 5,000 people worldwide, a third of whom are engineers.